A VISIT TO CEFALÙ: VILLAGE AND BEACH
Swimming, Cultural, Lunch not included
A visit to the characteristic medieval village of Cefalù, from which we will admire the most important sights before spending time relaxing on the beach.
What we will see
- Palazzo Osterio Magno
- Lavatoio medioevale
What we will do
- The coach will wait at the jetty to take us to the famous beach resort of Cefalù. First we will visit the imposing Norman Duomo, before entering the medieval village via its characteristic streets, pausing to admire the exterior of the Osterio Magno, the historic 14th century fortified palace, and the Lavatoio medioevale, or medieval washhouse.
- Seeing as we are in one of the region's largest beach resorts, a trip to the beach and a dip in these beautiful, warm waters are an absolute must.
- After this pleasant beach break, we will return to the coach that takes us back to Palermo, where we enjoy a brief panoramic tour through the city centre before returning to the boat.
What you need to know
- Lunch is not included in the price of the excursion.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.