FROM LAND TO SEA: SENSATIONAL VIEWS OF MIYAKOJIMA
Lunch not included
A fantastic excursion that will treat us to one of the most beautiful panoramas on the island, with breathtaking views of the sea, and to the spectacular underwater world of Miyakojima at an interesting aquarium where we will feel like underwater explorers despite being nice and dry, with a final stop to indulge in some shopping.
What we will see
- The majestic Higashi-Hennazaki cape
- Stunning views from the lighthouse at the tip of the promontory
- Miyakojima Kaichu Park aquarium
- The island’s spectacular underwater creatures
- A stop at a shopping centre
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us to reach Nishi Hennazaki Cape on the northern tip of the island of Miyakojima overlooking the blue sea and covered in low vegetation often swept by the wind.
- We climb to the top of the promontory where we find a panoramic viewpoint, the perfect place to take amazing pictures and see the long bridge connecting Miyakojima to the small island of Ikema.
- Our next stop is Miyakojima Kaichu Park, an aquarium where we can admire local underwater creatures like real divers while remaining perfectly dry. 24 clear panels make it possible to spot many tropical fish and octopuses swimming undisturbed.
- Before heading back to the ship, we indulge in some shopping in a shopping centre where we can buy souvenirs and mementoes that will forever remind us of our trip to Japan.
What you need to know
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- We recommend exchanging your own currency for Japanese yen on board.
- Guests with mobility problems and those in wheelchairs will be assisted while getting on and off the coach.
- There is limited availability of guides that speak English and other European languages.