A PANORAMA OF PALERMO AND THE WONDERS OF CEFALÙ
A two-fold excursion that will take us through the historic centre of Palermo, where we will admire the most symbolic sights and buildings from the comfort of a coach. The same coach will then accompany us to the beautiful beach resort of Cefalù, where we will stroll through the lanes of this medieval village, taking in the main monuments.
What we will see
- Historic centre of Palermo
- Lavatoio Medioevale
- Osterio Magno
What we will do
- Our guide will await us at the jetty where we board a coach that will take us through the main streets of the historic centre of Palermo, discovering the most characteristic locations and famous buildings.
- After this interesting tour of the city, the excursion will continue on to the next stage. Travelling along the coastal motorway we will admire the enchanting countryside between land and sea until we reach the picturesque fishing village of Cefalù.
- Here a guide will take us to visit the renowned Duomo in Arab-Norman style, the restored Lavatoio medioevale, or medieval washhouse, and the historic 14th century fortified palace of Osterio Magno.
- We will take advantage of our free time in this delightful Norman village to explore and discover that the houses have maintained their original Sicilian charm even if many have been converted into shops and boutiques.
- We can lose ourselves in the beauty of its characteristic lanes that all lead to Piazza Duomo.