RÍO BLANCO: ZIPLINING, RAFTING AND BLUE HOLE
An adventurous day in contact with nature along the Río Blanco: zipline over the forest experiencing the thrill of soaring many metres above ground, raft along a peaceful stretch of the river offering enchanting views and go for a dip in the fresh blue waters of a spectacular natural pool.
What we will see
- Valley of Río Blanco
- Ziplining adventure in the forest
- Rafting along the river
- Swimming at Blue Hole
What we will do
- We start our adventure by reaching the valley of Río Blanco, characterised by lush vegetation and not far from Ocho Rios.
- We explore the tropical forest via thrilling zipline rides: hooked by means of a steel cable harness, we speed over the trees along stretches ranging between 45 and over 150 metres long. A breath-taking experience!
- We then return with our feet firmly on the ground ready for a second more relaxing experience in close contact with nature: with our expert guides, we descend the valley on large inflatable rafts.
- We go on a spectacular ride on gurgling crystal-clear waters starting from a 17th-century Spanish bridge, passing underneath bamboo leafy vaults and past a historic coconut plantation while the current takes us along the river.
- The last stop on our excursion is the fabulous Blue Hole, a natural turquoise pool where we can go for a swim, climb the numerous waterfalls and dive from the rocks. We can also explore the small hidden caves and venture into underwater tunnels literally surrounded by an amazing natural paradise.
What you need to know
- The excursion may take place in reverse order.