PORTOFERRAIO AND PORTO AZZURRO WALKING TOUR
The excursion includes two pleasant walks around the distinctive towns of Portoferraio and Porto Azzurro, as well as a scenic coach tour offering breathtaking views and ever-lasting memories of the stunning scenery.
What we will see
- Lacona and Golfo Stella
- Porto Azzurro
- Villa dei Mulini
What we will do
- The excursion departs from the wonderful town of Portoferraio, considered the capital of the small but charming island of Elba.
- The coach journey will offer magnificent views of the island's lush vegetation and the mountains that plunge down into the sea.
- A short stop will give us the chance to see and capture the views of two of the most beautiful bays, Lacona and Golfo Stella, before continuing on towards Porto Azzurro.
- Dominated by a medieval fort, this small fishing port offers the perfect opportunity for a pleasant stroll through its typical narrow streets and alleyways, scattered with shops selling local crafts and jewellery.
- Once back in Portoferraio, we will head to Villa dei Mulini, once home to emperor Napoleon I and his court. At the end of the visit, travellers can walk to the dock if they wish.
What you need to know
- In order to avoid traffic congestion, the tour will be organized in two groups, on coaches that will follow itineraries in opposite directions.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.