POWER SNORKELLING SESSION AT COLUMBUS PASSAGE WITH LUNCH
Experience the thrill of exploring the coral reef on the edge of an underwater passage with the help of a fun propulsion device that enables us to cover great distances. Our adventure is followed by relaxation on the beach and a delicious lunch: what more could you ask from a Caribbean holiday?
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour through Cockburn Town
- Bajari Beach Club
- Power snorkelling at Columbus Passage
- Lunch with local dishes
- Relaxation on the beach
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us on a safari bus and embark on a short panoramic tour through Cockburn Town, the enchanting political-administrative capital of the islands of Turks and Caicos.
- We reach the Bajari Beach Club overlooking a white sandy beach lapped by crystal-clear waters.
- Here we meet our guides who, after providing safety instructions, hand out the Power Snorkels; an underwater propulsion device which makes underwater experience even more thrilling and less challenging.
- A short boat transfer takes us to the edge of the Columbus Passage where the coral reef that surrounds the island plunges reaching a depth of 2000 metres.
- This enchanting place, where the sea suddenly turns deep blue, becomes an underwater playground: with the help of our power snorkels, we explore the marvels of the coral reef and can cover more ground than with a simple snorkelling session.
- We head back to the shore where a delicious lunch awaits us with appetizing Caribbean dishes prepared by the chef.
- But the day is not over yet! We have some free time available to relax on the beach: we can soak up the sun while sipping a tropical drink, take one more dip in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters or stroll lazily along the shore before the safari bus takes us back to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend bringing cash or credit cards with you for purchases.
- We recommend wearing cool comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Guests with heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.