TOUR OF THE ISLAND TO THE RHYTHM OF MUSIC AND STOP AT THE BEACH
Let us discover the northern part of St. Lucia on a fun bus accompanied by pleasant Caribbean music and our cheerful guide, ending with a relaxing break at the beach.
What we will see
- Tour of the island
- Caribbean music and views
- Gros Islet and Catholic church
- Relaxation on the beach
What we will do
- We get on a colourful bus seating 28 people with large open windows and a powerful stereo together with our cheerful driver who will also be our guide.
- We venture on a lively sightseeing tour of St. Lucia to the sweet sound of Caribbean music accompanied by our guide’s quips.
- We drive towards the northern part of the island through popular tourist areas dotted with picturesque restaurants permeated by a typical Caribbean atmosphere.
- We reach the fishing town of Gros Islet where the first priests to set foot on the island settled in 1749 and stop at a Catholic church.
- We continue north-west as far as an enchanting Caribbean beach where we spend a relaxing break near the crystal-clear sea before heading back to the port on our colourful bus to the sound of a joyful soundtrack.
What you need to know
- The bus is not air conditioned.