BOAT TOUR ALONG THE COAST OF SAINT VINCENT AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Sail the Caribbean waters along the western coast of Saint Vincent admiring amazing panoramas and, with a little luck, we'll see some dolphins. We end the day with some relaxation on the beach.
What we will see
- Boat excursion
- Views of Kingstown and Fort Charlotte
- Stop at Mount Wynn Beach
What we will do
- We get on our boat and embark on a pleasant cruise along the western coast of Saint Vincent, a succession of enchanting bays, sloping cliffs and hills covered in lush greenery.
- We take in the amazing views over Kingstown and Fort Charlotte overlooking the bay as our guides tells us their fascinating story.
- We then head towards the open sea to discover the island’s sea fauna and spot the dolphins inhabiting its waters.
- We then stop at Mount Wynn Beach, an amazing black volcanic sand beach lapped by crystal-clear waters and bordered by thick vegetation with slender palm trees dancing in the wind. Here, we can relax on the beach and go for a swim before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- Do not forget to bring tour swimsuit, a hat and sun cream.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The tour does not feature a guide but an English speaking escort
- The sighting of wild fauna is very likely but not guaranteed.
- This tour is not suitable for guests who easily get seasick.
- The beach is free and no facilities are available.