DISCOVER BAIE TERNAY MARINE PARK ON THE GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
A pleasant excursion along northern coastline of the Mahé Island on a modern glass-bottomed boat to admire the marvels of underwater life in a natural park.
What we will see
- Cruise on a glass-bottomed boat
- The northern Coast of the island of Mahé
- Baie Ternay marine park
- Underwater flora and fauna
- Dolphin, turtle and whale shark sighting
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach and, after a short journey, reach the jetty of Bel Ombre, where a few rafts are waiting to take us to a modern glass-bottomed boat.
- We sail along the enchanting coast of the island of Mahé and take in the amazing beaches and granite rocks jutting out of the sea making the Seychelles archipelago unlike any other in the world.
- We reach the Baie Ternay marine park, a true paradise for snorkelling and diving enthusiasts. It is only accessible via sea thus safeguarding its wild charm and the calm crystal-clear waters of its bay are home to an incredible number of sea creatures.
- We remain perfectly dry on our glass-bottomed boat and observe the underwater life of Baie Ternay where fascinating corals attract many sea animals such as schools of colourful fish.
- It is not unusual to spot dolphins, sea turtles and even whale sharks among the mangroves, floating sea algae, sandy shores and enchanting cliffs, as they choose these secluded water to swim undisturbed.
What you need to know
- The tour does not feature a guide but a local escort providing information in English or French.
- Visibility is influenced by the currents.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from seasickness and those with mobility problems.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed, since they depend on the behaviour of the animals themselves