RELAXATION ON A HEAVENLY BEACH AND SNORKELLING AMONG LOBSTERS
Nature excursion, Swimming
A heavenly island, the spectacular coral reef and turquoise waters: this will be our setting as we relax and enjoy an unforgettable snorkelling session looking for lobsters. The day ends with a close encounter with giant iguanas.
What we will see
- Big French Key
- Relaxation on the beach and swimming in the sea
- Snorkelling session with lobster sighting
- Iguana haven
What we will do
- We get on a coach for a 30-minute transfer to a motorboat taking us to Big French Key, an unspoilt white sandy islet a few hundred metres off the coast. It is a true tropical paradise dominated by mangroves and tall palm trees.
- We relax on the beach as we lie lazily on our lounger while a refreshing breeze caresses us, swim in the crystal-clear water and think about how lucky we are to find ourselves in this magnificent corner of the world.
- While on the beach, we can take part in a guided snorkelling session to discover the fabulous coral reef in a shallow-water area where lobsters swim undisturbed and, with a bit of luck, we might even spot some of them.
- The last stop on our excursion takes us to a secluded place that’s a true haven for iguanas and where we admire and photograph many giant iguanas as they move about freely a few metres away from us. Some of them are almost one metre long!
What you need to know
- Itinerary sequence may vary.