TOP EXPERIENCE: PARADISE ISLAND RESORT FD
TROPICAL PARADISE: PARADISE ISLAND RESORT FD
What we will see
What we will do
- Our excursion begins in Malé. From the capital, we board a traditional local boat and head for the Paradise Island Resort.
- During the trip to the resort, it is sometimes possible to spot dolphins, now increasingly common in this area.
- When we arrive at our destination, we are free to spend our time enjoying everything the island has to offer. It is one of more than a hundred Maldivian islands to be entirely run by a single resort, as a result of the one island, one resort policy.
- During our visit we can enjoy the beach around the resort or relax in the shade of the trees. A day at the Paradise Island Resort is a unique experience as it is the establishment's mission to celebrate and preserve in the best way possible the beauty of the natural environment that surrounds it. The sea surrounding the island offers an incredible spectacle, with stunning shades of blue that merge together where the lagoon meets the ocean, at the edge of the coral reef.
What you need to know
· Price includes: entrance fee, sun bed (as per availability), lunch, 45 minute transfers.
· Price does not include: towel, any other facilities like SPA, water sports activities, bar & table drinks.