CATAMARAN CRUISE ALONG THE WEST COAST
We will set sail on an entertaining catamaran cruise that will offer all kinds of emotions: we will admire stunning views of the coast; we will explore the set of a famous Hollywood film; we will relax on a fabulous black sand beach and we will have a party on board with music and drinks. What more could we ask for?
What we will see
- Catamaran cruise
- Wallilabou Bay
- Tour of the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- Stop to relax on the beach
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Music and entertainment on the return trip
- Possible sightings of whales and dolphins
What we will do
- We will board a catamaran and sail along the picturesque west coast of Saint Vincent, assisted by the wind. We will see a series of tranquil volcanic sand beaches bathed in sunshine and sheltered coves that can only be accessed by boat.
- During the ride, our guide will point out the most interesting sights, including those that featured in the famous film, Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Following in the footsteps of Jack Sparrow, we will dock at Wallilabou Bay, where the film set has been left intact with sailing ships, canons, forts, dilapidated huts and even hanging skeletons. There's something for everyone and plenty of opportunities to take some great photos!
- Then our catamaran ride will continue and take us to a fabulous glistening black sand beach. We will immediately notice its volcanic origins and marvel at the crystal-clear sea water where we can swim or enjoy some snorkelling.
- The fun does not stop there! Back on board, we will be served light snacks and delicious drinks, including rum punch and fruit juices.
- The catamaran will come alive with an entertaining party on board with music so that we can unwind to the irresistible Caribbean rhythms!
- As the sun sets, casting a warm pink light over us, we will keep our eyes on the placid surrounding waters, hoping to spot some of the whales and dolphins that frequent the route travelled by our catamaran.
- Then we will return to the jetty and back to the ship from there.
What you need to know
- The beach is not equipped with sun loungers, parasols or bars and it is free to access.