ALONG THE BAY OF KOTOR BY TUK TUK
A relaxing fun tour in a cheerful tuk tuk to explore the amazing Bay of Kotor, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along its rugged coast to take in its enchanting panorama.
What we will see
- Tuk tuk tour
- Bay of Kotor and Old Town
- Village of Mulla
- Verige Bay
- Porto Montenegro
- Vrmac peninsula
What we will do
- We get on a tuk tuk, a picturesque three-wheeled taxis with open sides and a roof, and start our pleasant excursion to discover the Bay of Kotor, the southernmost fjord in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- We start with the Old Town, which bears clear evidence of the golden age of the city in Medieval times, and continue along the coast dotted with picturesque fishing towns nestled in charming small bays.
- We reach the fishing village of Mulla, located at the foothills of a mountain and still maintaining the charm of days gone by with its moored boats and fishing nets hung to dry.
- We arrive at Verige Bay, a spectacular strait separating the Bay of Kotor from the Bay of Tivat and offering magnificent views over Baroque Perast.
- We venture into the picturesque city of Tivast, once a fishing village turned into a wealthy industrial centre where we will see the most modern side of the fjord.
- We cross the luxury resort of Porto Montenegro, where we admire the spacious seafront villas , exclusive restaurants and elegant harbour with first-class services.
- We then head back to Kotor, which we see from a new perspective as we climb down towards the town from the Vrmac peninsula heights offering enchanting views of the fjord.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- A tuk tuk can carry a maximum of 4 passengers.
- This excursion does not include a guide. The driver will provide information in English.?