RELAXATION AND SNORKELLING SESSION ON PEARL ISLAND WITH LUNCH
A relaxing day on a heavenly private island with everything you could ever wish for: two marvellous white sandy beaches, a guided snorkelling session and a delicious Bahamian lunch.
What we will see
- Crossing of Nassau bay
- Pearl Island
- Relaxation on the beach, walk to the lighthouse, swimming in the sea
- Guided snorkelling session
- Typical Bahamian lunch
- Water sports and beach games
What we will do
- We leave the busy port behind us for a short cruise in Nassau Bay with the wind sweeping through our hair as we take in amazing Caribbean views.
- We reach the marvellous*Pearl Island*, a private island where we will spend a fantastic day.
- Once there, we have some free time available to explore the island at our own leisure: we can walk to the lighthouse and enjoy lovely views over the other islands, relax on one of two white sandy beaches or sip a cocktail in the shade of palm trees.
- We can also take part in a thrilling snorkelling session to the nearby coral reef.
- After a brief introduction, we will be given the equipment and spend 30 minutes discovering the extraordinary beauty of the underwater world together with our guide.
- As we start feeling peckish, we are served an excellent Bahamian lunch.
- After lunch, we have some more free time to enjoy this tropical paradise - we can go paddle boarding or kayaking, sunbathe a little more or enjoy one last dip into the crystal-clear waters before heading back to the ship.
What you need to know
- Minimum age for snorkelling: 8 years.
- The price of the excursion includes: snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, diving suit and flippers), kayak and paddle board, beach and water games (inflatables and trampoline).
- It is not permitted to touch the coral formations.