CAPRI ON YOUR OWN
An excursion where you are completely free to explore an island that needs no introduction. Enthralling, glamorous Capri with its unmistakeable flavours and unique colours attracts tourists and stars from all over the world all year round, where you’ll be able to do some shopping or simply sip a coffee in Piazzetta.
What we will see
- Mini-cruise by hydrofoil in the Gulf of Naples
- Marina Grande and funicular to reach the
- Shopping centre in Via Camerelle
- Relaxing in Piazzetta
What we will do
- Our excursion begins from the port of Naples on board a *hydrofoil for a panoramic mini-cruise of approximately 50 minutes in the turquoise water of the Gulf of the city of Naples.
- On our arrival at the harbour on the island of Capri, Marina Grande, our rep will accompany us to the entrance of the funicular for the few minutes ride up to Capri town centre. You’ll have 3 hours on your own to explore this delightful little town.
- You can go to Via Camerelle, the famous shopping street with its boutiques selling the most well-known fashion brands, splendid jewellers and luxury hotels. The street begins next to the Grand Hotel Quisisana and its name appears to come from the rooms (the “camerelle”), which used to line this stretch of the road. Or you can enjoy the glamorous atmosphere of the central piazza in Capri, known as Piazzetta, around which life on the island revolves. You can sit down for a coffee or a drink in one of the bars of what is called the “Salon of the world”.
- We’ll meet our rep at the harbour at the designated time to catch the hydrofoil back to Naples.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
The price of the excursion does not include: entry tickets or guided tours.
This excursion does not include a guide or a local rep.