#COSTAGRAMMER TOUR AT STOCKHOLM
We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of Stockholm. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
Become a true #costagrammer: upload your best shots using the #costagrammer hashtag and don't forget to tag our official Instagram @costacruisesofficial !
What we will see
- The island of Skeppsholmen
- The old city: Stortorget and Stock Exchange Building, Mårten Trotzigs gränd
What we will do
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of Stockholm and create a true social photo feature.
- Our excursion begins with a sightseeing tour of the city starting with the magnificent island of Djurgården, a former royal hunting reserve that is now an idyllic place for wonderful walks with many museums just a stone’s throw from the city centre.
- Our first stop is the island of Skeppsholmen, from where we can admire the city skyline - an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery on camera!
- We continue towards the centre and go on a guided walking tour of the old city - or Gamla Stan - between picturesque squares and characteristic cobbled alleyways winding between ancient and elegant buildings with Baroque doors. We cross Stortorget, the centre’s main square around which the city grew in the 1300s. It is home to the Stock Exchange Building, the headquarters of the Nobel Museum and the Swedish Academy, among others. We take a peek at the narrowest alleyway in Stockholm called Mårten Trotzigs gränd, which climbs up with 36 steps that are only 90 centimetres wide, and continue with a little free time around the old city, that offers us endless photo opportunities: will we manage to capture all its charm in a single picture?
- We then enjoy a coach sightseeing tour through the Diplomatstadenresidential district, characterised by luxurious villas, embassies and homes surrounded by greenery, and the elegant Östermalm quarter.
- Our last stop is Fjällgatan, one of the most characteristic streets in Stockholm lined by old wooden houses and lapped by the waters of Lake Mälaren, beyond which we can admire (and obviously take a picture of) a magnificent panoramic view of the city.
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
What you need to know