TOUR OF BARCELONA BY MINI MOKE
The freedom to move around at pleasure and a personal guide always available: you can discover Barcelona on board comfortable electric vehicles along the themed itineraries suggested by your GPS, and let your instinct guide you to discover the most interesting corners of the Catalan capital.
What we will see
- Tour in electric Mini Moke * GPS andpre-set itinerariesi
- Freedom to explore Barcelona
- Olympic Port
- Passeig de Gracia
- Modernist architectural masterpieces
- Food and wine tastings
What we will do
- As we disembark, we can immediately see our lovely, 4-seater electric Mini Mokes waiting for us on the quay. Open tops and without any doors, they look like military jeeps.
- Once we have been given instructions, we’ll be ready to go! Our Mini Mokes are equipped with a GPS and pre-set itineraries, which follow themed routes: sport, shopping, food and drink and culture. We can choose one, combine them all or just follow our heart in search of adventure!
- We have enough free time to allow our GPS to guide us freely around Barcelona and even find a parking space or electric charging station for the vehicle. Around and about the city, entertainment guaranteed!
- For those who love sport, a visit to the Olympic Port in the heart of the marine area is a must. Built for the 1992 games, it has lush gardens and important buildings, such as the Mapfre Tower and Hotel Arts.As we can stop where we want on our personalised tour, we have all the time we need to “go shopping on the Passeig de Gracia*, Barcelona’s most famous shopping avenue, where the shop windows of major fashion designers alternate with masterpieces of Modernist architecture.
- Those who love good food will be spoilt for choice, with tapas tastings and glasses of wine in the myriad of restaurants, bars and bistros scattered across the city.
- Whatever our destination, let’s not miss the opportunity to get at least a quick glimpse of the great masterpieces of Modernist architecture
What you need to know
- The price of the ticket does not cover a second driver and the loss of or damage to the keys.
- The driver must hold a valid driving licence (category B).
- All participants must show an ID document.
- There is a EUR 259 deposit fee on each vehicle.
- The tour is expected to start 2 hours after the ship has berthed and to return 2 hours before departure.
- Our tour guide staff speak Spanish and English.