HELICOPTER TOUR OVER THE LOFOTEN ISLANDS
An exciting helicopter ride through the skies above the majestic Lofoten islands, which we can admire from a privileged perspective.
What we will see
- Helicopter ride over the Lofoten islands
- Breathtaking views of the archipelago
- Steep mountains, beautiful beaches and picturesque villages
What we will do
- We will leave the ship and travel to the heliport where we will meet our pilot and make ourselves comfortable in a helicopter, ready for a breathtaking experience.
- With our cameras at the ready, we will be up in the air before we know it, soaring high over the Lofoten islands on a thrilling helicopter ride offering breathtaking views and the chance to photograph the picture-postcard scenery as we listen to interesting stories and information about what we can see.
- Beneath us lies the fascinating archipelago and extraordinary views: 190 km of mountains that fall sheer into the sea, deep, meandering fjords and a string of beautiful beaches.
- Up high in our helicopter, we will soar over the countless fishing villages for which the region is famous, which line the rugged coast of the archipelago with their little houses.
- Finally, we will return to the heliport where we will touch down after an unforgettable adventure.
What you need to know
- Maximum weight per passenger: 120 kg.
- The in-flight narration will be provided in English only.