San Antonio/Santiago de Chile
WINE ROUTE THROUGH CASABLANCA VALLEY
Sightseeing, Cultural, Meal included
We will cover the wonderful Casablanca Valley, now a famous name in the wine world, and we will stop at two wine estates to find out more about Chilean wines, ending in style with a buffet lunch.
What we will see
- Casablanca Valley
- Guided tour of the cellars at a wine estate
- Wine tasting
- Estancia El Cuadro
- Welcome drink and folklore music show
- Buffet lunch with wine tasting
What we will do
- We will leave the port by coach and travel to Casablanca Valley, the youngest wine producing region in the country, which has already earned itself a reputation and popularity thanks to its perfect trilogy: a warm climate, fertile land and full-bodied wines.
- We will stop at a wine estate, where we will be welcomed by experienced staff who will take us on a guided tour of the cellars to illustrate the wine making and storing process. We will end our visit in style as we taste some exquisite wines.
- Then we will head to one of the most renowned wine estates in Chile: Estancia El Cuadro, a state-of-the-art facility where a complete wine tourism experience awaits us, offering us a glimpse of the history and traditions of wine making in Chile.
- When we arrive, we will be offered a welcome drink that we will enjoy while we watch a folklore music show.
- A delicious buffet lunch will come next, during which we can share our impressions as we continue to taste the Chilean wines that we have just learned about.
- After lunch, we will return to San Antonio and head back to the ship.
What you need to know