EXPERIENCE TOUR: GREAT MOSQUE AND A LUXURY TREAT
We visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which surprises us with its dimension and typical Arab opulence, and experience quintessential luxury with a VIP tour of the Emirates Palace Hotel, where a tasting session worthy of a millionaire awaits us.
What we will see
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace Hotel: VIP tour
- Tasting session of Palace Cappuccino
What we will do
- We being with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world that can accommodate up to 40,000 people. A true oasis of peace characterised by an eclectic mix of typical architectural elements from various regions in the Islamic world.
- We admire its fascinating combination of architectural elements from various regions of the Islamic world with its succession of candid domes and long porticoes reflecting into the large pools of water.
- We enter to see the interior, which leaves us open-mouthed due to its grandiosity and magnificence and features huge crystal lighting fixtures and soft hand-woven carpets with intricate designs.
- We then head to the*Emirates Palace Hotel*, an authentic icon of luxury and a perfect combination of Arab splendour and the latest technologies.
- A VIP tour awaits us inside this temple of Arab splendour.
- We end the visit with a taste of true luxury: we take our seat in an exclusive location to try the famous Palace Cappuccino, a blend of fine coffee with specks of 24 carat gold on the soft foam served on a silver tray and paired with a special date and dark chocolate.
- The last stop on our excursion takes us to the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and reconstructed homes illustrating the everyday activities of the local community before oil was discovered at the end of the 1950s .
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Appropriate clothing is required in respect of the culture of the visited country.
- Guests must follow an appropriate dress code, modest, no revealing or see-through clothing
- For the entrance to the mosque, it is mandatory to wear a clothing suitable for worship places. In particular, the regulation stipulates that ladies must cover their heads with a scarf and / or shawl, wear long trousers that cover their ankles and long sleeve dresses covering their wrists, avoid wearing shorts, beachwear, dresses sleeveless and adherent and / or transparent clothes and that ladies should wear long trousers and short-sleeved and / or long sleeves to avoid sleeveless tops. Finally, to get into the mosque, you have to take off your shoes. It is essential to abide by this regulation in order to prevent the entrance to the mosque being denied.
- At the Emirates Palace dress code smart is compulsory, casual clothing (a shirt with collar is recommended, and no sports shoes, t-shirts or jeans), and closed shoes (ladies can wear open shoes).
- Guests are not allowed to take a photo of the tomb of Sheikh Zayed.