DUNE BUGGY HINTERLAND ADVENTURE
Get on a flaming dune buggy to explore the Jamaican hinterland surrounded by a rural setting dotted with picturesque villages and ancient ruins as we take in amazing views. Adventure and nature in the heart of Jamaica!
What we will see
- Driving demonstration and practice
- Dune buggy excursion
- Blue Hole estate, villages, breath-taking views.
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us on a coach headed inland where our **roaring single-seater dune buggies** await us. They are equipped with fully automatic transmission and are very easy to drive.
- After an introduction to learn the necessary safety norms and a demonstration, we go for a short **practice at the circuit**: we are now ready to start our adventure!
- We turn on the engine and set off to explore the amazing **Blue Hole estate**, an old sugar cane plantation dating back to the 16th century covering over 300 hectares of lush vegetation.
- We smoothly proceed on uneven ground as we take in **breath-taking rural views** featuring ancient ruins and picturesque villages.
- We climb to 700 metres above sea level to enjoy a **spectacular view over the Caribbean Sea**, which enchants us with its sparkling vastness. * There is no better way to end this fantastic experience before heading back to the ship.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Maximum weight: 118 kg.
- Pregnant women and people with back and neck problems are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, closed shoes and sunglasses and applying sun cream.