DISCOVERING THE EASTERN COAST OF TAHITI
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
An excursion to discover the marvels of Tahiti’s eastern coast, surrounded by lush wild nature that reserves quite a few surprises.
What we will see
- Point Venus, Matavai Bay
- Faarumai waterfalls,
- Tahaara view Point
What we will do
- We start our coach excursion from Point Venus, in the northern part of Matavai Bay. Landing place of many European explorers, this special place is named after Captain James Cook, who from here observed the transit of Venus during a scientific expedition.
- We then reach the Faarumai waterfalls, surrounded by an enchanted natural setting.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be guided in French or English, dependent on availability.
- The routes may be slippery and may not be accessible.
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat.