"THIS IS HOLLAND": HOLLAND SEEN THROUGH A VIRTUAL FLIGHT (return to the airport)
An unprecedented experience of a virtual flight designed for guests who do not have much time available to admire all the marvels the Netherlands have to offer but who do not want to miss out on the major sights. We will breathe in the atmosphere of this exceptional country and admire the most important sights.
What we will see
- Amsterdam-Noord district
- “This is Holland"
- Virtual flight across the Netherlands
What we will do
- We leave our ship in the port of Amsterdam, the second largest in Holland after Rotterdam, and travel by coach to the Amsterdam-Noord district, an extraordinary combination of quiet residential neighbourhoods, redeveloped industrial areas and green stretches.
- Our destination is the incredible “This is Holland” attraction, thanks to which we can admire a bird’s eye view of the most beautiful places in Holland.
- A futuristic experience awaits us: we enjoy the magic of a simulated flight over the enchanting Dutch scenery, which is realistically projected below our feet.
- We take seat on a series of mobile seats hooked to steel arms moving inside a dome that vary their height and inclination according to the projection.
- We see all the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and get the chance to admire the beautiful landscape as well as the great engineering works thanks to which the Dutch manage to keep the ocean at bay.
- Suspended in the air with hands and feet dangling freely, we go on a thrilling 8-minute flight to explore Kinderdijk's windmills, Amsterdam’s canals, fields in bloom, Rotterdam’s port, the Deltawerken, i.e. the lock and dam system that protects the country from the sea, as well as multiple other sights from a unique perspective.
- Our experience is made even more realistic by special effects such as wind, mist, the gurgling of the water and the scent of the tulips, making this adventure truly unique.
- At the end of this thrilling virtual adventure, our coach takes us to Schiphol airport.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide, but we will have the assistance of a local rep.?