RELAXING ON AROA BEACH
Swimming, Meal included
A relaxing excursion to one of the most beautiful beaches on Rarotonga, Aroa Beach, where we can choose to simply lie down and soak up the sun or try one of a number of activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and swimming to admire the incredible fish around the coral reef.
What we will see
- Aroa Beach
- Aroa Lagoonarium: multi-coloured tropical fish
- Snorkelling, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking and swimming with the fish around the reef
- Music lessons (Ukulele and typical drums) and dance (Hula)
- Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa
What we will do
- We will leave the port and travel by coach to Aroa Beach where we can visit the Aroa Lagoonarium, a marine nature reserve famous across the world for the myriad of multi-coloured tropical fish that inhabit it. We will also have the opportunity to feed them.
- We can then choose whether to spend the day topping up our tans on the sun loungers on the beach, swimming with the fish around the reef or taking part in one of the many sporting activities available and trying a snorkelling, kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding** lesson.
- But the options don't end here. We can also learn to play musical instruments like the ukulele and typical drums or learn to dance the Hula - or even learn how to open a coconut.
- At the nearby Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa, we will have access to showers, pools, the gym, tennis courts and much more.
What you need to know
- Lunch is included in the excursion.
- A percentage of all the sales of this tour will be returned to protect the marine environment.