A FABULOUS VIP DAY IN AN EXCLUSIVE VILLA
A fantastic private villa in the most elegant and luxurious area of Freeport directly overlooking the spectacular canal crossing the island and with access to a fabulous beach: feel like a VIP for a day in this dreamy setting! And the private chef and barman at our disposal are undoubtedly a luxury that truly suits such an exclusive occasion.
What we will see
- Elegant private villa overlooking Grand Bahama Waterway
- Private deck on the amazing waterway
- Possibility to go kayaking, snorkelling, paddle boarding
- Convenient access to a marvellous beach
- Private chef available for cooking lessons
- Bahamas-style lunch served al fresco or in the sitting room
- Private barman available for fabulous cocktails
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us to reach an elegant private villa just a stone’s throw from the sea together with a small group of privileged guests who, like us, are able to enjoy an exclusively relaxing experience.
- The villa enjoys private access to the Grand Bahama Waterway, the large canal that cuts through the island and where we can jump into the warm Caribbean waters, go kayaking past luxurious well-tended villas, try our hand at snorkelling or paddle boarding in one of the most beautiful and luxurious locations in Freeport.
- And there is also something for those who love spending time on the beach! Our private villa features a convenient access to an amazing bay where we can lounge lazily surrounded by the exotic scenery and go for a reinvigorating swim in the sea.
- While at the marvellous villa, we are treated as true VIPs and can forget about all the nuisances of everyday life. A chef is fully available to us in the kitchen to teach us all the secret local traditional recipes and preparation techniques to amaze our friends at home.
- At sunset, the chef prepares a delicious Bahamas-style lunch which we can enjoy al fresco looking out at sea or inside the spacious sitting room.
- But the chef is not the only luxury during this fabulous relaxing break has to offer! There is also a barman that astonishes us with delicious drinks and a wide range of cocktails to keep us refreshed and cheerful in the lovely Bahamas weather.
What you need to know
- The tour does not include a guide.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, hat, towel, sun cream and cash.