ACROSS THE SEA IN STYLE ON A FABULOUS YACHT
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
The wind blowing through our hair, the fragrant scent of the sea and an exclusive yacht sailing across the marvellous Caribbean waters: sometimes dreams do come true! And there is even more on offer here: an open-bar service to entertain us while on board, a stop to enjoy a dip into the amazing sea and to go snorkelling and even a delicious lunch served on board - everything for just a few privileged guests.
What we will see
- Cruise along the coast in a fabulous yacht
- Breathtaking views on the amazing Taino Beach
- Relaxation on board caressed by the sea breeze
- Open bar service
- Stop for a swim and/or snorkelling session
- The incredible spectacle of underwater life
- Delicious lunch on the yacht
What we will do
- We reach the tourist harbour and board a fabulous yacht equipped with all mod cons and ready to set sail across the blue waters of the Caribbean with unmistakeable elegance and style.
- We weigh anchor and set off on our marvellous cruise along the island coast as we take in breathtaking views of the amazing Taino Beach, an enchanting stretch of dazzling white sand that meets the glistening deep blue of the sea under the watchful eye of emerald-green palm trees.
- During our cruise, we have all the time we need to relax on board without a worry in the world, pampered by the discreet kindness of the crew and refreshed by the delicious drinks on offer: the open bar service makes everything better!
- Weather permitting, we drop anchor in a corner of paradise where we can go for a swim or enjoy a snorkelling session to admire the intricate coral landscape made up of corals and multicolour fish darting in the crystal-clear waters.
- Once back on board, a delicious lunch awaits us featuring fresh fish,salads, pasta, seasonal fruit and other delicacies as well as an open bar.
- After lunch, we let ourselves be lulled by the gentle rolling of the yacht for a well-deserved siesta or we can join the captain in the cabin to learn a few sailor’s tricks as we head back to the harbour and to reality.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight: 100 kg.
- Guests with breathing or cardiac problems may not take part in snorkelling activities.
- Shoes must be removed before boarding the yacht.
- Sailing time will depend on the sea and wind conditions.
- While anchored, the boat swings due to the waves.