THE UNDERWATER MARVELS OF RAROTONGA FOR CERTIFIED DIVERS
The enchanted underwater world spectacle reveals itself before our eyes in the warm crystal-clear waters surrounding the island of Rarotonga inhabited by amazing colourful sea creatures that become the protagonists of marvellous surreal landscapes including corals of all shapes and sizes, fascinating shipwrecks and underwater caves ready to be explored.
What we will see
- Diving excursion in the Rarotonga waters
- Multiple diving sites
- Boats featuring modern safety systems
- Wonderful underwater spectacle
- Exceptional flora, fauna and coral reef
- Caves, tunnels and shipwrecks
What we will do
- We leave the ship behind us to (literally!) dive into a fascinating enchanted world: the depths of the sea surrounding Rarotonga holding a wealth of surprises.
- We set off on boats perfectly-equipped with modern radio and cell phone communication systems, first-aid kit and emergency oxygen.
- During the excursion, which is reserved for certified divers only, our guides take us to some of the best diving sites around where we can experience the almost-perfect conditions of visibility offered by the Rarotonga waters and reach a depth of 30 metres!
- A*unique underwater spectacle* awaits us: an incredible variety of colourful fish swim in the crystal-clear waters among the swaying vegetation and corals of all kinds (73 different species) that contribute to creating a landscape of unparalleled beauty.
- But the flora and fauna are not the only attraction, as the Rarotonga waters also feature adventurous scenarios ready to be explored including underwater caves and tunnels and mysterious shipwrecks. A unique opportunity for photograph enthusiasts!
What you need to know
- The diving itinerary may vary according to the sea and wind conditions.
- The excursion is reserved for certified scuba divers.
- Participants can use their own equipment or the equipment made available by the operator.
- Underwater visibility conditions and the presence of sea creatures cannot be guaranteed.
- The instructor will act as guide providing information in English.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Guests with mobility problems or suffering from heart conditions, epilepsy, diabetes or asthma are not allowed on the excursion.
- It is not permitted to touch the coral formations.