TRANSFER TO DICKENSON BAY - EASY TOUR (Full Day)
Swimming, Lunch not included
The sparkling Caribbean sea, a fabulous white sandy beach and the rustling of the palm trees in the background: let us spend a full day in a true paradise.
What we will see
- Dickenson Bay
- White sand and turquoise sea
- Water sports available
- Kiosks, bars and restaurants at disposal on the beach
What we will do
- We leave the port of St. John’s and reach Dickenson Bay, a lively place in the north-eastern coast of Antigua.
- A magnificent stretch of white sandy beach appears before our eyes, one of the enchanting 365 on the island lapped by tranquil turquoise waters.
- Popular with tourists of all ages and suitable also for families with children, this marvellous beach is the perfect occasion to fully enjoy the Caribbean Sea: we can swim, practice water sports, water-ski or go kayaking in one of the numerous resorts.
- But there’s more. The kiosks, bars and restaurants are perfect to satisfy all kinds of needs: we can sip a drink as we admire the views, enjoy delicious local dishes and wander around the shops.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- If you prefer to stay half day at the beach please have a look at tour code 0003 TRANSFER TO DICKENSON BAY (Half Day).