A POSTCARD FROM ANTIGUA AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
A panoramic tour to admire the beauty of Antigua and a relaxing break on a dreamy beach: let us discover the most evocative landscapes of the Caribbean island, from the capital of St. John to the charming coastline with two hours of free time on the beach.
What we will see
- Panoramic tour of the island
- St. John
- North-eastern coast
- North-western coast
- Relaxation on a heavenly beach
What we will do
- We set off for a panoramic tour of Antigua, one of the most fascinating islands in the Lesser Antilles archipelago: a Caribbean paradise offering spectacular views between the blue of the sea and the green thick vegetation.
- We cross the capital of St. John, which has maintained a typically Caribbean spirit: narrow streets, colourful wooden houses, street vendors and a sort of peaceful indolence that makes you want to relax.
- We continue along the north-eastern coast, driving along beaches that are so beautiful they almost seem painted with blindingly deep colours and picturesque villages where life seems to proceed at a serene slow pace.
- We then transfer to the scenic north-western coast of the island, featuring many dreamy beaches surrounded by lush vegetation.
- We stop at an amazing beach where we have two hours of free time available to spend as we please: we can swim in the crystal-clear water, soak up the sun or lazily stroll on the shore as our gaze wanders towards the horizon where the sea and sky meet.