THE TROPICAL PARADISE OF CANE GARDEN BAY
A relaxing break on a dreamy beach with the Atlantic ocean lapping our feet, free to do whatever we please such as take a refreshing dip, stroll along the shore and admire the breathtaking views.
What we will see
- Panoramic road
- Stop to photograph breathtaking landscapes
- Cane Garden Bay beach
- Relaxing in the sun, swimming in the crystal-clear waters
- Return to the ship or stop in the city centre
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us on a coach and drive along a panoramic road to take in the enchanting views of the island and the sea.
- We stop to take photographs and capture the marvels of Tortola so they can remain impressed in our memory and in our digital archives.
- We then reach the marvellous beach of Cane Garden Bay on the Atlantic Coast of the island of Tortola. * An idyllic scene unfolds before our eyes: a long arc of glistening white sand lined with palm trees and lapped by blue waters, with the lush tropical vegetation creating a vibrant contrast in the background.
- In the time we have available, we can enjoy the enchanting Virgin Island sea by taking a dip into its crystal-clear waters, soaking up the sun or strolling on the beach.
- On the way back, we can decide how to end our tour: we can head back to the ship or be dropped off at the city centre for a walk or some shopping.
What you need to know
- We might head to a different beach depending on the weather and/or sea conditions.
- Beach loungers available at a charge.