SPECTACULAR CRUISE ON LOCH LINNHE
The magic of the Scottish landscape unleashes its power in this amazing boat excursion along the waters of the deep fjord known as Loch Linnhe reflecting spectacular mountain peaks, the deep green of the thick vegetation and the white towns and clouds racing along the blue sky.
What we will see
- Tour along the picturesque rugged coast
- Charming town of Fort William
- Cruise on Loch Linnhe
- Enchanting views of the fjord and Ben Nevis
- Spotting of sea animals (seals, salmons, porpoises)
- Onboard comfort: covered lounge and bar
What we will do
- We leave Oban behind us on a coach and drive along the picturesque rugged coast of the large fjord known as Loch Linnhe, which stretches inland generating magnificent views.
- We then reach Fort William, a lovely town nestling at the end of the fjord.
- We board a comfortable boat to enjoy a spectacular cruise on Loch Linnhe, one and a half hours of breathtaking views and memorable emotions.
- While sailing through its placid waters, we cannot help photographing the amazing views of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the region with a height of 1344 metres.
- The cruise also provides us with the opportunity to observe the sea animals that inhabit the fjord such as seals, salmon and porpoises. With a bit of luck, we might even spot a majestic golden eagle soaring in the blue skies above.
- We also enjoy the numerous comforts provided on board such as a spacious covered lounge that enables us to take in the views in all weathers and refuel with hot and cold beverages and delicious snacks.
- After the cruise, we return to Oban and back to the ship accompanied by a host of amazing memories.
What you need to know
- There is limited availability of Italian speaking guides; if none are available, the excursion will be conducted in English.