EXPERIENCE PARADISE ON THE ANSE DU SOUFFLEUR BEACH
Swimming, Lunch not included
We have all dreamt of spending one day in paradise. A fantastic soft sandy beach lapped by spectacular crystal-clear waters shaded by lush trees swaying in the fragrant sea breeze: a dreamy location for a uniquely relaxing day.
What we will see
- Panoramic tour of the rural hinterland
- Anse du Souffleur beach: a Caribbean oasis
- Blue sea, soft sand and plenty of shade
- Spectacular dips in the sea
What we will do
- While sitting comfortably on our coach, we venture on a panoramic tour of the hinterland together with our guide. On the way there we admire a succession of sugar cane plantations and old windmills taking us all the way to a rustic enchanted world.
- Our destination is a fabulous beach on the north-eastern coast of Grande Terre: Anse du Souffleur rises up before our eyes with its irresistible blue sea framed by soft light-coloured sand.
- Once we set foot in this dreamlike scenario, we have 5 and a half hours to make the most of the sun and sea: we can lounge lazily on the beach to top up our tans, take a dip into the blue sea with our snorkelling masks and mouthpieces to discover the seabed or rest in the shade of the coccolobas dotting the bay.
- The Anse du Souffleur beach is perfect for adults and children alike: its waters are calm and there is plenty of space, services are basic yet non-invasive. Behind the beach, there is a white tree-lined road with colourful stalls and a couple of restaurants selling all kinds of food and drinks we may need to cool down.
- Those fancying a short stroll can reach the northern tip of the island, where there is a moving picturesque cemetery with graves dug in the sand and decorated with large shells.