TANGO SHOW AT SEÑOR TANGO WITH DINNER
Cultural, Entertainment, Meal included
"Señor Tango", the largest home shows in Buenos Aires, where the tango is the undisputed protagonist. The tango spirit lives in every corner of this house, and once said historian Tents, Enrique Horacio Pucci, "Barracks was the neighborhood for the first time to put a Buenos Aires bandoneon in his lap." Find out what the dreams of those men seem to have stopped in time.
What we will see
- SEÑOR TANGO
- Tango show, live orchestra
- Dinner with Argentinian and international specialities
What we will do
- Originally from Argentina, tango is known and loved all over the world. Tango appeared for the first time in the suburbs of Buenos Aires around 1880 but nothing is known of how it was created and even its etymology is uncertain. It appeared suddenly as a sort of common language of the people of Buenos Aires. Before becoming famous, this dance was prohibited because of its sensuality and passion. Nowadays, however, it represents the image and most authentic character of Buenos Aires.
- Watch an epic performance of tango dance and music in a grand theater with balconies. Enjoy captivating dance choreography, sizzling costumes, vocalists and live horses on stage
- The evening rounds off with a delicious dinner including Argentinian specialities and lovely international dishes accompanied by an exclusive wine list.
What you need to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Buenos Aires.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Seating is not assigned; tables are allocated upon arrival to the venue.