A fabulous catamaran tour in the blue sea of Dubrovnik with stop at the beach
The fortified city of Dubrovnik seen from the deck of a luxury catamaran sailing on the crystal-clear waters: there is no better way to relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the city. The tour ends with an unmissable stop at the beach to enjoy the sun and Adriatic sea surrounded by the enchanting scenery.
What we will see
- Catamaran cruise around Dubrovnik
- Imposting fortifications of the Old Town *Imposting Lovrijenac Fortress perched above the sea
- Lacroma island: an unspoilt green paradise
- Lapad Bay: stop at the beach
What we will do
- We get on a luxurious catamaran with a warm welcome by the crew and are immediately ready to forget the noise of the city to immerse ourselves in the relaxing peacefulness of the sea.
- We set off on a cruise around fascinating Dubrovnik, pearl of the southern Adriatic coast jutting out into the sea with its fortified historic city centre.
- As the sea breeze gently blows through our hair, we let our gaze wander over beautiful landscapes and remain enchanted as we take in the imposing fortifications of the old town protecting a treasure trove of red tiled roofs and white sun kissed façades.
- Perched on an impervious rocky cliff dropping into the sea, Lovrijenac Fortress appears before our eyes. It was originally built in the 14th century as an additional protection for the city walls.
- We turn our gaze towards the sea and see the luxuriant profile of the island of Lacroma, covered by unspoilt greenery made up of citrus trees, cypresses, myrtles, agaves and oleanders. We cannot resist the temptation of capturing this slice of heaven on our cameras!
- Our catamaran thus reaches the beautiful Lapad bay where an incredibly crystal-clear sea stands out against the emerald green of the surrounding hills.
- We get off and enjoy a fabulous break at the beach, seizing the opportunity to dive into the refreshing Adriatic Sea, soak up the sun and feast our eyes on the wonderful views of the Elaphiti Islands.
What you need to know
- The beach is a pebble beach.