SPECTACULAR TUK TUK RIDE AND STOP ON A FABULOUS BEACH
Incredible deep colours, breathtaking views of the sea and picturesque towns: the beauties of Nosy Be provide the background to a thrilling tuk tuk excursion around the island ending with a relaxing break on Ambatoloaka beach.
What we will see
- Tuk tuk excursion
- Enchanting views of the island
- Free time on the beach
- Relaxation, refreshing dips and strolls
- Shops and restaurants to explore as we please
- Stop at Hell Ville
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us on a tuk tuk, a picturesque three-wheeled taxi with open sides and a roof enabling us to admire all the wonders along the way.
- As we proceed west, enchanting views representing the most authentic soul of Nosy Be appear before us among breathtaking natural scenarios, lovely coastal villages and incredible hues ranging from emerald green to the blue seas and sky. The chance to take some amazing photos cannot be missed!
- We then reach Ambatoloaka, once a fishing village and now a lovely seaside resort overlooking a wonderful sea.
- We have around 3 hours available to enjoy the fantastic beach with its golden sand shaded by palm trees swaying in the wind in whatever way we please. We can take a dip in the blue sea, lounge lazily in the sun to top up our tans or go for a stroll on the shore.
- Along the beach, plenty of shops and restaurants can be found where we can go for a spot of shopping or to try a few local dishes.
- Finally, we stop off briefly at Hell Ville, the island’s capital, before returning to the ship.
What you need to know
- A local rep will accompany us on our tour. * The tour is not recommended to guests with mobility problems.