AT FULL SPEED OVER SIMPSON BAY
A thrilling adrenaline-filled adventure along the Simpson Bay coast aboard Rhino Riders, nippy two-seater inflatable boats perfect for darting across the lagoon’s crystal clear waters as far as an amazing beach that is a true tropical paradise.
What we will see
- Simpson Bay lagoon
- Rhino Rider excursion
- Fabulous views along the coast
- Stop on Happy Bay beach
- Relaxation on the beach, refreshing dips and strolls
What we will do
- We leave the cruise terminal behind us on a coach headed to the placid waters of the Simpson Bay lagoon dotted with boats and colourful houses on the surrounding lush hills.
- We are welcomed by kind staff who provides information on how to drive Rhino Riders, small nippy two-seater inflatable boats - a fun combination between a jetski and a dinghy!
- Thanks to the instructions provided, we manage to manoeuvre our Rhino Rider safely around the port, past hundreds of boats and large luxury yachts, before leaving the lagoon to head for Marigot, the French capital of the Island, taking in enchanting sea and coastal views along the way.
- We continue our journey along the picturesque coastline to our final destination, Happy Bay Beach, where we leave our boats to take a little relaxing break.
- We drop anchor and swim to our crescent-shaped bay of fine white sand skirted by coconut trees, which is one of the most beautiful on the island providing is an idyllic setting.
- Secluded and off the beaten track, it is an ideal spot to enjoy the Caribbean dream in whatever way we please: in the 30/40 minutes available, we can go for a stroll or a refreshing dip, snorkel in the crystal clear waters or arrange a sand castle contest!
What you need to know
This excursion does not include a guide.?
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit.
- Pregnant women or guests with back problems may not take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age for taking part: 10 years.
- Minimum age for steering the boat: 18 years.
- Maximum weight per boat: 180 kg.
- Maximum people per boat: 2.
- Some parts of the beach may also be used by topless or nude bathers.