A unique opportunity to visit the amazing city of Doha at our own leisure while enjoying the utmost comfort: a hop-on hop-off coach itinerary to admire unmissable gems such as imposing mosques, interesting museums, the lively city bazaar and elegant districts.
What we will see
- Double-decker coach tour of Doha
What we will do
- We get on a comfortable coach and set off on a sightseeing tour of Doha, the capital of Qatar and a metropolis that embraces modernity while maintaining all the shades of the Arab tradition.
- There are numerous “hop-on, hop-off” stops where we can get on and off as we please and choose what sights to see each time. Coaches on our itinerary pass at regular intervals so we can hop back on whenever we want to continue our discovery of Doha.
- While comfortably seated on the coach, we can listen to the interesting audioguides providing information on the monuments and sights that can be admired on the way.
- The itinerary includes unmissable sights such as Souq Waqif, the capital’s charming bazaar where we can still take in the authentic atmospheres of the past, or the Museum of Islamic Art, a modern building that seems to hang over the sea and home to one of the leading Islamic art collections in the world
- How can we resist the temptation of visiting Doha’s Grand Mosque, which combines ancient elements with modern architectural solutions, or the Pearl-Qatar, an elegant district built on an artificial island? No problem: all of Doha’s gems are within easy reach on this tour!
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Headphones are available on the coach.