THE INCREDIBLE MAGIC OF SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS IN THE OCEAN
Nature excursion, Entertainment
Everyone has dreamed of admiring the most beloved marine mammal up close at least once. What better way to do it than in their natural habitat - the ocean! A boat excursion in a large bay is our occasion to befriend the dolphins and experience the unforgettable thrill of swimming in their company surrounded by the deep blue sea and sky.
What we will see
- Boat excursion in the Bay of Plenty
- Spotting dolphins and other sea creatures
- Opportunity to take spectacular photos
- Swimming with dolphins in the sea (optional)
What we will do
- We get on board a boat to explore the Bay of Plenty, a large stretch of sea inhabited by many sea creatures darting among the waves: playful dolphins, killer whales, eared seals, penguins and numerous birds.
- Our objective is to spot the pods of dolphins swimming in the area. We get more and more excited as we survey the waters until it finally happens: a pod of adorable dolphins dart just below the water not far from our boat!
- Dolphins are curious friendly animals: we stop and draw their attention to admire them up close. It is an unmissable occasion to observe these creatures in their natural habitat and maybe snap some sensational photos as they perform their acrobatics.
- But there is more: those who wish to can enter the placid waters of the Pacific Ocean and go swimming with the dolphins. We are enchanted by the magic of this encounter and, who knows, with a bit of patience, we might be able to get near them and quickly pet them.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be conducted in English by a marine biologist.
- In the summer months, there is a 95% chance of spotting dolphins.
- The time available to swim with the dolphins is approximately 60 minutes.?