ABU DHABI 2030: NEW HORIZON
Sightseeing, Cultural, Lunch not included
Futuristic projects, great sports passions and a panoramic tour of the city: an excursion to discover the past and the future of a continually evolving city.
What we will see
- Saadiyat Island
- Yas Island, Yas Marina F1 circuit (external), Ferrari World
- Panoramic photo stop from Wahat Al Karama viewpoint: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Panoramic tour of Abu Dhabi
- Art Gallery
- Shopping at the Marina Mall
What we will do
- The futuristic "ABU DHABI 2030" town planning project has launched a cultural evolution, which is making huge strides each year. Our tour sets out to discover the future projects as it travels along the great 27 km motorway crossing that links Abu Dhabi to Saadiyat Island, the so-called island of happiness, Where the newly opened Louvre museum is located.
- Then we head for Yas Island, the Island with the motor sport culture, where Abu Dhabi hosts the last and most important F1 race in the Calendar as well as world first Ferrari Themed Park “Abu Dhabi Ferrari World”.
- We make a stop for photos at Wahat Al Karama, a panoramic spot in front of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world that can seat up to 40,000 people, a true oasis of tranquillity characterised by a combination of architectural elements typical of various parts of the Islamic world. The archways are substantially Moorish, while the minarets are in the classic Arabic style. The marble is Italian and the 96 interior columns are inlaid with mother-of-pearl. The mosque features 80 domes, around 1,000 columns, 24k gold plated chandeliers with Swarowski crystals and the largest Iranian hand-woven carpet in the world weighing 35 tons. The pools of water along the porticoes reflect its columns, which are lit up in different colours at night thanks to a unique lighting system.
- The tour continues with the city of Abu Dhabi, driving towards another architecture icon of hospitality like Emirates Palace, a drive around of it until reaching the impressive skyline just before we go for shopping at the Marina mall, which is entirely build on a man made Island.
- After that we proceed to the Art Gallery and finally we will return to the port Zayed.
What you need to know
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Because of the differences in temperature between the places visited and the air-conditioned vehicles and the temperature outside, we recommend that you wear a light cotton jumper.
- Guests must follow an appropriate dress code, modest, no revealing or see-through clothing.