DOLPHIN COVE AND DUNN'S RIVER FALLS
Swimming, Entertainment, Lunch not included
Let the culture and the marvels of this Caribbean island captivate you with this adventure tour that also dedicates time to relaxation. It includes the excitement of the Dunn River Falls and the Dolphin Cove park where we can admire the tropical fauna and flora in addition to relaxing free time on the beach.
What we will see
- Dunn's River Falls_ _
- Dolphin Cove Park: tropical vegetation, dolphins, tropical birds, snakes
What we will do
- Our tour starts with the famous Dunn's River Falls, consisting of a series of terraced pools and falls that have become the number one attraction, and a national symbol of Jamaica. Under the watchful eye of our expert guides an exciting adventure awaits us: an exciting climb up the limestone step terraced rocks through the cool and transparent river fall cascading a height of 180 feet (55 m) over a distance of 600 feet (180 m) into the crystal clear Caribbean Sea.
- We then proceed to Dolphin Cove where, in addition to the spectacle of splendid playful dolphins, we can have a drink and eat some fruit. This magnificent park, which is surrounded by* luscious tropical vegetation, hosts dolphins and several species of tropical birds, snakes and other animals that we can observe at close quarters along a Nature Walk*.
- We can then decide to relax on the beach for the rest of the day, to the rhythm of Caribbean music.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information in English will be provided by the driver during the trip.
- There are shuttle buses returning to the ship every 20 minutes enabling guests to stay for as long as they wish.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- For participants who wish to climb Dunn's river falls, we recommend wearing sturdy shoes with rubber soles or that you bring a spare pair of shoes with you. *Is it possible to hire non-slip shoes.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.?