Hong Kong (China)
#COSTAGRAMMER TOUR AT HONG KONG
We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of Hong Kong. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
Become a true #costagrammer: upload your best shots using the #costagrammer hashtag and don't forget to tag our official Instagram @costacruisesofficial !
What we will see
- Hong Kong Park
- Victoria Peak
- Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market
What we will do
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of Hong Kong and create a true social photo feature.
- Our first stop is Hong Kong Park, a green oasis surrounded by towering skyscrapers and an exceptional example of landscaping and integration surrounded by a modern skyline. We are spoilt for choice: we can photograph flowers and lush plants, greenhouses and aviaries, play and picnic areas, artificial waterfalls, water pools and panoramic views over the Bank of China and Lippo Center.
- The time has come to climb the Victoria Peak, the highest mountain in Hong Kong. At a height of 552 metres, the Tai Ping Shan(Peace Hill) is without doubt the best place to enjoy the magnificent view over the city and the bay. The amazing belvedere offers us endless photo opportunities: the enchanting Hong Kong skyline with its glistening skyscrapers in the foreground, the Kowloon peninsula beyond the strait and the green hills in the distance - an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery on camera!
- We proceed along the scenic route which takes us out of the city as far as one of the most popular and admired beaches in Hong Kong. Repulse Bay is a bright elegant beach surrounded by modern buildings that were constructed under the watchful eye of Tin Hau and Kwun Yum, the two statues depicting two Taoist divinities overlooking the bay. Will we manage to capture all its charm in a single picture?
- We return to the city and head towards our last stop: Stanley Market is a busy colourful market made up of hundreds of little shops where we can find examples of Chinese artwork, silk items, antiques and many original curiosities ready to be photographed or even purchased! The seafront with its bars, cafés and restaurant is another source of inspiration, so all we have to do is pick up our cameras and start snapping!
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.