TERME DI SATURNIA
Discover a magical timeless destination where you can enjoy intense experiences while literally surrounded by well-being. Parco delle Terme di Saturnia is the largest in Italy: a vast oasis entirely dedicated to relaxation, wellness and pleasure as well as a meeting place since the times of the Ancient Romans, who were so inspired by it that they coined the acronym SPA - Salus Per Aquam.
What we will see
- Access to the SPA: thermal pools, water massage, vascular treatments, air-conditioned relaxation areas
What we will do
- We leave the port of Civitavecchia behind us headed to Maremma and its colourful landscape: crystal-clear sea, mountains covered in thick woods, lakes, green hills and natural spa areas. A world with deep historic roots in civilisations as ancient as the waters of Parco Termale di Saturnia.
- We reach our destination: Parco Termale di Saturnia is the largest in Italy as well as one of the most famous in Europe. Thanks to its four open-air thermal pools, water massages and cold and warm-water vascular treatments, we can immerse ourselves in thousands of bubbles and enjoy the warmth and numerous benefits of sulphur steam. Lulled by the water at a constant temperature of 37.5°C, our body becomes light and our mind lets go of our worries as our skin is smoothed and purified.
- After this regenerating excursion, we are ready to return to Civitavecchia and our ship.
What you need to know
- Changing rooms, lockers, lounger and SPA Kit (robe, towel, disposable flip-flops) included.
- This excursion does not include a guide but an escort.?