THRILLING SEA SAFARI LOOKING FOR CETACEANS
An adventure among the sea waves that enchants adults and children alike: the tour sets off by boat looking for extraordinary sea creatures in the company of an expert biologist with many occasions to spot various kinds of whales and dolphins. An authentic spectacle of nature!
What we will see
- Sea safari in the Genoa waters
- Information provided by a biologist
- Spotting of cetaceans
What we will do
- At the port of Genoa, we board our boat for a sea safari in the Mediterranean waters in the company of a biologist who us with so much interesting information.
- We sail along the two deep underwater clefts - or _canyons - _perpendicular to the city that, on the mainland, would correspond to the two large Bisagno and Polcevera rivers.
- After around 30 minutes, we reach waters that are approximately 1000-1500 metres deep. The most thrilling part of our excursion starts here: we gaze out over the waters looking for cetaceans as the possibility of spotting them increases the further we are from the coast.
- With a bit of luck, we see the darting shapes of the cetaceans who inhabit the area appear before our eyes: fin whales, sperm whales, pilot whales and dolphins are the protagonists of a spectacle we will never be able to forget.
What you need to know
- Minimum age: 3 years.
- The cruise will last approximately 4 hours?.