HOV GÅRD CENTRE: A ROUND OF GOLF ON THE SPECTACULAR LOFOTEN COURSE
Surrounded by the enchanting views offered by the island of Gimsøy, we challenge the natural elements on one of the world’s most spectacular and competitive golf courses. We grab our clubs and get ready to play a truly unforgettable round!
What we will see
- Hov Gård Centre
- A round of golf on the Lofoten course
What we will do
- A transfer takes us to the northernmost part of the Lofoten islands where we find the ancient Viking village of Hov nestled between Mount Hoven and the white Arctic beaches of Gimsøy island as well as the Hov Gård Riding Centre nearby.
- A few hundred metres away, we find the world’s northernmost golf course - the majestic Lofoten Links. Very few courses pose golfers such a challenge: with its thrilling 18 holes, this unique location is not only the best in Norway but is also considered one of the most demanding in Europe.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early as only a limited number of places are available.
- Return transfer to the golf course, 9 hole round, clubs, 5 balls and tees included.
- This activity does not include the transfer to the facility. To take part in this activity, we recommend booking the 02SC - HOV GÅRD CENTRE: EMOTIONS TO SATISFY ALL TASTES transfer.