STAND-UP PADDLING AND KAYAK ADVENTURES IN MALLORCA
An unique experience to admire Mallorca’s natural wonders from an exceptional perspective as we paddle aboard a kayak or a paddle board. Inlets with crystal-clear water and unexplored caves are ready to welcome those looking for an alternative way of discovering the best of the island’s maritime beauty.
What we will see
- Kayak excursion to discover Mallorca's hidden natural gems
- Brief introduction to stand-up paddling
- Paddle-board excursion to admire the seabed and marvels along the coast
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us to reach the centre where our excursion begins: an instructor hands out the equipment and briefly explains us how to use it to make the most of the island’s beauty.
- Mallorca is not only synonym with long white beaches perfect for sunbathing -the shape of its coastline also makes it the ideal destination for those who want to explore its crystal-clear waters on a kayak or paddle board to discover caves and inlets only accessible from the sea and other natural wonders.
- A local guide takes us on a kayak excursion along the rugged rocky coast populated by crevices and caves of an unspoiled beauty. As we paddle along the tranquil turquoise waters, we reach heavenly bays and secluded inlets on an adventure that is also suitable for beginners.
- On our paddle board, we find out how this fun activity combines training with the possibility of admiring and appreciating the natural beauty from a unique point of view. This part of the coast is perfect to discover Mallorca’s natural beauties and its seabed from our paddle boards. We proceed along the coastline characterised by tranquil waters, ideal for a first approach to this sport and to discover enchanting places and natural pools.
What you need to know
- Toilets, changing rooms, showers and lockers are available in the centre from where we set off on our excursion.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in and sign a release form.
- This excursion does not include a dedicated tour guide, but a local guide will be present.
- You must be able to swim.
- Instructors speak English and Spanish.?