MOTORBOAT TOUR TO DISCOVER THE AIR ISLAND
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
An experience along the souther coast of Menorca and on the magnificent islet of Illa del Aire. The sun-kissed beaches and the slow pace of life in this gem of the Balearics are just part of this fantastic motorboat excursion: an enchanting view of the picturesque port city of Mahón with its unique yet discreet charm thanks to its Anglo-Spanish heritage, and then off to admire the white and golden sandy beaches that stretch over 200 km along one of the most beautiful Mediterranean coasts.
What we will see
- Motorboat tour among numerous islets and tranquil waters
- Swimming in the crystal-clear waters and exploring marine caves
- Walk around Illa del Aire to discover the lighthouse and the local fauna
- Free time to swim and snorkel
What we will do
- From the arrival port, we walk the short distance to the city port taking in the beautiful landscape and the boats moored along the coast of Mahón, a feature of the southern coast with its characteristic white beaches and a timeless Anglo-Spanish charm.
- We then board the motorboat awaiting us for our tour and let ourselves be enchanted by the numerous islets dotting the large natural port of Mahón as we proceed along its placid waters.
- Our eyes take in magnificent views of Menorca’s southern coast - dotted with sandy beaches and inlets which form a major feature on the island.
- Along the way, we take some time to dip into the crystal clear waters of some of the island’s most spectacular bays and explore its marine caves.
- We continue our tour to heavenly Illa del Aire, an islet south of Menorca where we disembark for a lovely walk. In addition to its 19th-century lighthouse, for a long time the tallest in the Balearics, Illa del Aire is populated by an extraordinary endemic fauna including a species of black lizard that becomes greener the further away it finds itself from its natural habitat.
- At the end of the tour we have some free time to swim in the island’s clear waters. We can even decide to go snorkelling to admire the incredible Posidonia oceanica covering the seabed and home to numerous species of fish and shellfish.
- After this fabulous adventure among Menorca’s landscapes and the waters of Illa del Aire, we make our way back to Mahón.