KAYAKING IN THE TURQUOISE WATERS OF IBIZA
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
A rare opportunity to embark on a carefree adventure surrounded by the island's natural beauty, and to literally immerse ourselves in the magnificent turquoise waters in a kayak.
What we will see
- Playa d'en Bossa beach
- Kayak excursion
What we will do
- Our transfer will take us to Playa d'en Bossa, the most famous and longest beach on the island: this stretch of soft white sand is 3 km long and boasts a truly unique atmosphere.
- After a short briefing from our certified instructor, we can climb into our kayak. We will glide along the island’s coastline, dotted with hundreds of watchtowers built by the inhabitants to protect themselves from pirate attacks. One example is the Sa Sal Rossa watchtower, which we will admire as we cut through the waves.
- Finally, we will return to Playa d'en Bossa for a well-earned rest or perhaps a final dip in the turquoise waters.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Maximum weight: 90 kg.
- This excursion does not include a guide, but we will have the assistance of a local rep.
- The transfer to the beach will be by boat.?