URBAN NORDIC WALKING IN IBIZA: AMONG ENCHANTING BEACHES AND ROCKY TRAILS
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
A thrilling experience around some Ibiza’s most evocative locations according to the Nordic Walking philosophy which combines wellness, urban tourism and harmony with nature.
We grab our Nordic Walking sticks and get ready to enjoy this unforgettable adventure!
What we will see
- Ibiza’s city centre
- Botafoc marina
- Talamanca beach
- Cap Martinet
- Cala Tranquila
What we will do
- We are ready to explore lively and stylish Ibiza doing a light sporting activity: the so-called Nordic walking, which uses special walking sticks to which force must be applied with every step.
- We start our walk along the northern side of the port and across the exclusive Botafoc marina as fas as the beach of Talamanca. With its marvellous fine white sand and turquoise water, it is no surprise that it is considered one of the island's most elegant beaches. The famous Sa Punta restaurant is located nearby - an oasis of relaxation attracting local and international influencers and trend setters.
- We walk past the beach and observe how the scenery changes: the landscape becomes more rocky and steep trails meet in Cap Martinet, location of the famous Destino Pacha five-star resort boasting spectacular views over Ibiza and Formentera.
- When then move on to Cala Tranquila(literally “Tranquil Bay”), the perfect destination for all those wishing to relax away from the crowds and everyday stress.
- We finally return to Talamanca to enjoy some free time to relax, go for a dip into the sea or take a few photos to capture this incredible experience!
- After this reinvigorating break, we are free to reach the jetty and our ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- All participants will be handed a Nordic Walking stick, a snack and an energy drink.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Minimum height: 150 cm.
- Sports shoes are recommended, preferably with cleats.?