NATURE WALK IN THE HEART OF IBIZA (afternoon)
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Cultural, Entertainment
A tour dedicated to nature lovers wanting to explore the most authentic and hidden side of the island. The ideal way to discover the island’s geological and natural heritage with walks through lush greenery and a friendly, genuine atmosphere.
What we will see
- Santa Inés
- Es Broll de Buscastell
- Ca'n Costa and typical product tasting
What we will do
- We will board our transfer that will take us to the northern part of the island, the most fertile and lush region, far from the tourist hustle and bustle of the large towns.
- We will arrive in Santa Inés, an authentic village oozing rural charm, surrounded by breathtaking countryside: fields with orange, lemon and almond trees nestled in the deep red ochre land and green pine trees.
- Then we will head to Es Broll de Buscastell, a small spring that flows out of the mountains along a system of trenches, nourishing the valley and allowing it to thrive. It is probably the only place on the island where you can relax and listen to the gentle sound of the water flowing.
- Then we will travel to Ca'n Costa, a 400-year-old country house that is an example of Ibiza’s typical architecture, which favours white paint, thick walls and small windows to keep the house cool in summer and warmer in winter. It is the colour of houses like this that earned Ibiza the nickname “white island”.
- Nearly at the end of our excursion, we will enjoy a sumptuous tasting session where we will sample some of the island’s typical products such as: "sobrasada" and "butifarra", cheese, dried fruit, herbs, spirits and wine, before returning to the port.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The excursion takes place in the afternoon.?