TRANSFER TO PLAYA D’EN BOSSA: THE HEART OF IBIZA (Full Day)
Playa d’en Bossa boasts the best that Ibiza has to offer: breathtaking nature, water sports and legendary parties. This beach really does cover all sides of the island and is not to be missed!
What we will see
- Playa d'en bossa beach
What we will do
- A boat will take us to Playa d'en Bossa, a must for anyone visiting Ibiza. It is the most popular and longest beach on the island: this stretch of soft white sand is 3 km long and boasts a truly unique atmosphere and an extensive range of services.
- Venues with sun loungers and parasols where we can relax, fashionable beach bars with Balinese beds where we can listen to music mixed by international DJs, boutiques where we can indulge in some shopping, and companies offering a vast selection of water sports and activities. The sandy seabed is perfect for playing with a ball and is safe for the little ones to walk on.
- The length of Playa d’en Bossa also makes it ideal for walking, with the solitary watchtower at one end, Ibiza’s picturesque Dalt Vila (old town) at the other end, and the glistening sea between the two.
What you need to know
- The transfer to the beach will be by boat.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.?